Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Dbcrazy

Staff Application

Your Location:
Kentucky, USA
Average Amount Of Gameplay:
3 - 5 Hours per day, usually more
Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position:
Admin or Moderator/Server Support  - I have been with Luna since the old source and I know the server in & out. I have always been a helpful member of the community and I have recently found more free time to start playing. I want to dedicate my efforts while i'm online to being an asset to the server and helping out in any way possible. Plus i'm #1 Voter this month 😉
Staff Experience:
Plenty, Moderated many different servers,  been a community manager, administrator, developer & donator for many servers over 12 years.
Rs/Rsps Experience:
Been playing RSPS for 12 years, RuneScape for around 14. I have developed my own few servers and have played so many I couldn't count.
Goals:
200M all skills, Collection log completion, more YouTube videos, help Luna grow to be #1
Weaknesses:
Still have some PvM mechanics to learn, I have a baby who is 9 months old also so sometimes I have to be afk for a couple minutes.
Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:
"Luna ORS has a zero tolerance for the act of harassment towards another player as well as the use of disrespectful language.
Think about a persons belief/religion, sexual preference, racial slurs etc." So according to the rule book on the first offense a 1 hour mute would be applied (if they are harassing or being disrespectful.)

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:
Document all evidence and report to Luna immediately. If need be take appropriate action by kicking/muting/jailing.
A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:
If they are new, Help the noobs! Also give them enough information to get started making GP. Refer them to the newly created ::Help and make sure they know they can always ask in the friends chat or pm a staff member directly for help.
If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?
According to the rule book, the first offense is a 1 hour mute, followed by a 6 hour mute, before going to the gulag to report 500 ores.
Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?

Absolutely, I love Luna and want nothing more than for the server to be ran right with a strong staff team!

PlayTime.png.f45bc8e561dcc163608adbabd013225a.png50kVouchforSS.png.207631bf530218641c4589f2c109b7a5.png

Edited by Dbcrazy
  • Like 4

BUMP for Player Support since we don't have as many. Current playtime : 86 days 13 hours 55 minutes

• Like 1

MASSIVE VOUCE TO DBCRAZY FOR STAFF ❤️

Definitely are deserving of any position on the team granted to you, you've been here for a long time and can give factual answers to new/old players when needed.  Ever since I've joined Luna I've seen you out here grinding, as far as I have seen it's not gonna stop anytime soon! 

I sincerely hope we can get you on staff, you'd make a great addition.

Edited by 50K
Added some more Love into the Vouch <3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 50K said:

MASSIVE VOUCE TO DBCRAZY FOR STAFF ❤️

Definitely are deserving of any position on the team granted to you, you've been here for a long time and can give factual answers to new/old players when needed.  Ever since I've joined Luna I've seen you out here grinding, as far as I have seen it's not gonna stop anytime soon! 

I sincerely hope we can get you on staff, you'd make a great addition.

❤️ My man