Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
FilthyWonka

Filthy Staff App

Your Name:
FilthyWonka8

Your Location: 
The Us, East Coast

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 
unless im at work im on luna 

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: 

Player support. I believe I am well qualified for that position im on almost constantly and always helping out new players and im availible in the time slots most mods arent online. Ienjoy the server and love to see the new players enjoy it when i see them having issues im quick to jump to helping them find their way around and always answer when pmd as well.

i have been staff on older rsps if that helps any on qualifications not any major ones and it was years ago

Rs/Rsps Experience:
been playing runescape for 20 years and rsps on and off since i was about 13

Goals:
i plan to help the community grow and make sure everyone has an enjoyable time inside the world of luna

Weaknesses:
im not to familiar with the eco as it is currently but honestly who is with it constantly changing and sometimes i word things wrong but im quick to fix it when i realise this happens and my grammar/punctuation obviously and spelling haha

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:
I would politely ask them to stop and remind them of the rules and that this is a community full of wonderfull players trying to enjoy their time i usually let staff know when this happens and if i was staff myself i would consult a higher rank unless i had no choice but to take appropriate actions myself i would then defend with screenshots incase someone needs proof of why i did what i did

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:
screenshots and pm luna or another staff quietly while reminding them these powers arent ment to be used in such a way and hope they understand

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:

i would help them obtain the item by either going with them if its a boss and teaching them if availible or if im busy telling them how they can obtain certain items

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?

i try to calm situations and keep them from elevating might tell them if they cant come to terms to agree there is an ignore list if it keeps escalating id use the according mute or jail needed and let luna know why i did what i did 

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?

i always follow the rules mod or not because i want every player to have an enjoyable time on the server

•  
  • Like 1