Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Purple Guy

Purple Guy Staff App

Your Name: Purple Guy [Andrew]

Your Location: East Coast United States

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 4 hours atleast

Which role would you like: Support

Why Should I Receive This Position:

I love to help the community as much as I can and see it grow. I love you help new players and dedicated players. I love seeing the server grow and want to help it grow while keeping everything civilized.

Staff Experience: I have never been a RSPS staff member before but I have ran multiple rs forums on top of have had staffing experience in some decent size clans back in the day.

Rs/Rsps Experience:

I have been playing runescape since rsclassic. I have been playing on and off since then which tons of experience in different types of clans but mainly in multi pking clans where schedules, and following rules is a must.

Goals:

Help watch the server grow, help de-esclate situations with fair judgement, help server stay fun and positive, and be fair to all.

Weaknesses:
I don't have a regular schedule I can be on so I snag as much time as I can to be on

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: I would try calm down situation by trying to answer his question in detail, physically show him the answer, or try fix his issue for him. I would also pull him to side or pm him so it keeps the convo between the two of us so there is no outside influences.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: contact luna asap on discord and record all detail as possible because if a staff is breaking the rules, then he is most likely ruining the fun of the server and the integrity of the server.

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: depending who it is and my relationship is with this person, I would either lend him my item to make money. If is a new player I would give them some starter items from my own pocket to help them get started. Both instances I would explain how to make money

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?

First would be a warning unless it is extremely hateful (racism, killing yourself etc) then it would be a mute with an explanation of why they received it. If it continues on after the mute, 2 day ban, if it still won't stop. Perm ban because someone that can't take warnings and is toxic for server does not need be on the server.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes

• Like 1