Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Lordplasma

Lordplasma app

Your Name: lordplasma

Your Location: United States Pennsylvania 

Average Amount Of Gameplay: I play almost every day

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: moderator, support, or kebab. I want to help players and help with testing new stuff 

Staff Experience: this will be my first time being staff

Rs/Rsps Experience:RuneScape ~4 years  lunarsps is the first private server I played tried zaros and came back to luna

Goals: my account goals are to max lordplasma, uim plasma, and HC plasma and learn how to solo Cox

Weaknesses: racism and players being downright disrespectful 

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: If it's a question I can answer I'll answer it but if they continue to ask then become toxic I will mute them and jail them 

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: tell luna about it. if they are abusing the powers given to them then in my opinion they don't deserve that power 

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: tell them I'm sorry and give them advice on how to make money or advise them to use ::help

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? I would mute them for 1-4 hours or more if they continue after the mute I'll mute them again and ask luna for advice on the situation 

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? yes a fair punishment is the preferred punishment if I can fairly punish a player ill ask luna for his opinion on the matter