Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Gopher76

Staff application

My location: North Carolina USA 

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 4-6 hours on weekdays

Which role would you like to be a why: I would either like support and or mod, because I'm start to know the players I'm starting to the game in and outs I've found Nemours bugs that I have told Luna about. I've nice and I can 90% make banter and toxicity people to hush. I'm just an overall good person! I think if be a good fit for support member. 

Staff Experience: I have none at the moment but was Eligible when ritzscape was online. Was giving huge amount of trust on the game like meat tenderizer. Which was a one shot item Givin by the owner. 

Rs/rsps Experience: I've played rs since I was young back in 2006. And played rsps since I was 12. So a very long time of playing Runescape as a whole. 

Goals:: I will strive to the best and not missuse trust in the slightest. I want Luna to be number on the rsps, and will therfore strive for success. 200m in all my skills and being a overall amazing player.

Literally my weakness is the same thing as the example not even kidding. I have a 9 month old baby and will have to go aburtly to say goodnight and talk to my family. 

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: my goal is to not be mean in the slightest way I will ask polity if they would stop and it would much appreciate if they did. If they proceeded to do the same thing I would give a warning or two. If they continue I will mute them and report them to a higher staff member to get their judgment call.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why:: I wouldn't say anything to them about it at first I wouldn't confront them privately. And if they continue to do so I will report them to Luna and or another staff member with proof

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: my responds would be the following Im very sorry I cannot just give out free items but I will be glad to show you how to obtain said item for you self.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? Again a verbally warning would be implemented and if harassment doesn't cease I will have to mute and report to high staff or Luna to see what I should next or get further judgment call.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes I will to the fullest extent of the law to which LunaAge:25

My location: North Carolina USA 

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 4-6 hours on weekdays

Which role would you like to be a why: I would either like support and or mod, because I'm start to know the players I'm starting to the game in and outs I've found Nemours bugs that I have told Luna about. I've nice and I can 90% make banter and toxicity people to hush. I'm just an overall good person! I think if be a good fit for support member. 

Staff Experience: I have none at the moment but was Eligible when ritzscape was online. Was giving huge amount of trust on the game like meat tenderizer. Which was a one shot item Givin by the owner. 

Rs/rsps Experience: I've played rs since I was young back in 2006. And played rsps since I was 12. So a very long time of playing Runescape as a whole. 

Goals:: I will strive to the best and not missuse trust in the slightest. I want Luna to be number on the rsps, and will therfore strive for success. 200m in all my skills and being a overall amazing player.

Literally my weakness is the same thing as the example not even kidding. I have a 9 month old baby and will have to go aburtly to say goodnight and talk to my family. 

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: my goal is to not be mean in the slightest way I will ask polity if they would stop and it would much appreciate if they did. If they proceeded to do the same thing I would give a warning or two. If they continue I will mute them and report them to a higher staff member to get their judgment call.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why:: I wouldn't say anything to them about it at first I wouldn't confront them privately. And if they continue to do so I will report them to Luna and or another staff member with proof

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: my responds would be the following Im very sorry I cannot just give out free items but I will be glad to show you how to obtain said item for you self.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? Again a verbally warning would be implemented and if harassment doesn't cease I will have to mute and report to high staff or Luna to see what I should next or get further judgment call.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes I will to the fullest extent of the law to which Luna has implemented for staff.

has implemented for staff.

Screenshot_20210616-180603_Luna.jpg