Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Killerke

Killerke's Staff Application

Your Location:
Belgium

Average Amount Of Gameplay:
4 - 5 Hours per day, sometimes even more than expected

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position:
Admin or Moderator/Server Support  - I have been with Luna since the old source and I know the server in & out. I have always been a helpful member of the community and I have recently found
more free time to start playing. I want to dedicate my efforts while i'm online to being an asset to the server and helping out in any way possible. Plus i'm #1 Voter this month 

Staff Experience:
I was Moderator at TwistedScape and TweezyScape but they doesn't excist anymore for over 2 & 3 years.

Rs/Rsps Experience:
Been playing RSPS for 6/7 years, RuneScape for around 9.

Goals:
 help Luna grow to be Number 1 and have fun playing on the server.

Weaknesses:
Still have some PvM bossing to learn, i love skilling.

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:
(if they are harassing or being disrespectful.) on the first offense a 1 hour mute would be applied.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:
Before i can properly Mute / kick / Jail / ban him i need proper evidence and will show this to my higher ups as rank.

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:
If they are new, i would help them out and tell them to use ::help and tell him to visit the website and discord for further information

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?
According to the rule book, the first offense is a 1 hour mute, followed by a 6 hour mute, ...

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?
Absolutely that's what i supposted to do and that's why i'm making a staff application !, and want nothing more than for the server to be ran right with a strong staff team.