Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Luna

A Poll about the future of the server

A Poll about the future of the server  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of future content are you most interested in seeing added?

• New items / rewards
    • PvM
    • PvP
    • Skilling
    • Bug fixes / Quality of life
    • Other (explain in comment)
  2. 2. How do you feel about the donator rewards?

• No changes needed
    • Need buffs
    • Need nerfs
  3. 3. How often would you like to see a poll like this?

• Every few days
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Every few months

Just an explanation on my vote for New Items/Rewards. I feel this should be incorporated into customised and unique assets as a rare droptable slayer tasks. Increase to skilling rewards, skilling shop rewards and events where unique or desirable assets can be obtained. Things of that nature IMO

• Like 1

I would like to see the currently announced content released then some bug fixes, as nice as nex and other things would be I think it would be more important to finish announced content like tob and gauntlet, then work on improving bugs and glitches (zulrah) long term for the server it would mean that new content would be able to be addressed based on wants, if lots of donors want new content like nex then they could donate while stating thats what they wanna see come to game to see the process speed up

• Like 1

well, you forget about increase vote rewards so you make players vote everyday, this will lead to bring more players to server so we can pk them lol 😄

• Like 1

I agree with all above - Although Slayer Tasks kind of already have that rare drop table with Larran's Keys, Brimstone Keys, Wilderness Boss keys and  Superior Creature drops. @Jevrock hit it on the head regarding the importance of finishing the announced upcoming content, something @Luna already knows 😜

@Umadbro What kind of vote rewards do you suggest? I think possibly a shift in the voting store items could be good, but we already get Mystery Boxes / Super Mystery boxes in intervals, as-well as the opportunity to win a Mbox every day by entering the vote lottery - Perhaps add different rewards to vote lottery every week? EXAMPLE: Week 1 Vote Lottery - Infernal Cape, etc. Maybe?

dude gimme reason i vote for 200k ign money? ofc i aint gona waste time on vote for 200k ? no 1 will do, but if luna increase the vote value also the vote shop with useless items ppl will vote everyday for it.