Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Luna

A poll about the server

A poll about the server  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is it about Luna that make syou choose us vs everyone else?

• PvM
    • Skilling
    • PvP
    • The community
    • The donator reward system
    • 1:1 content
    • The vibes
    • Ironman mode
  2. 2. Is there any existing content that you feel needs to be abjusted? This does not include general bug fixes

• Yes, explain in comments what
    • No, everything seems fine at the moment
  3. 3. What new things would you like to see introduced for PvP first?

• High risk zone
    • PKP shop rework
    • Better rewards when killing
    • Something else (comment below)

In my personal experience, the reward shops in general don't offer a varied or worthwhile amount. It has disenfranchised me from playing those parts of the game and taking up a more streamline approach. If there was more appeal to doing slayer, mining meteorite, chopping crustal trees, doing agility etc, then I believe that'd bring people together more as a community and subsequently make Luna a more enjoyable and attractive experience. The updates thus far and extremely regular and very good, keep up the good work 👏 

• Thanks 1

Other servers I have been on had pvp presets where you could get pvp build gear and stats, you were unable to attack players who were not in this "mode" but you did not drop loot this would be real nice for those of us who don't pk to practice

I just wanna state that I would of selected way more than just one answer for the first question - Luna, as a server, is CLEANNNNN as fuck. Runs super nice and the overall look and feel of it just blows other OSRS PS out of the water in my opinion. 

Good points made above. I Agree with @The Weak in regards to PKP shop needing a buff. Maybe add all the barrows sets in set form, Fire / Infernal Cape, Dragon / Avernic Defender, Coin Boxes, Regular Mystery Boxes, Imbue Scrolls, things of that nature.

I also agree with @WDN. The Rev caves getting updated to being a Singles + zone where you can't be piled by more than one player, however a player can PJ you off of a rev would help out the newer undergeared players have a chance at survival if someone was to try to pk them. Make the entrance fee 500k, and if the player dies they drop the GP on death, as well as re-arranging the Rev caves to match OSRS's latest update with it.