Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Dbcrazy

5 Reasons to join Luna ORS

Hey guys, thanks for checking out the post. I wanted to see what your top 5 reasons to join and spend your time on Luna would be, if someone who has never played this server asked you. Post your responses below, as I will be making them into a YouTube video giving you credit. The comment with the most reactions to it will receive a $10 donator scroll straight out of my pocket, gl guys and I look forward to seeing your responses ❤️

I would say, the community is amazing. Everyone is so nice the game is very clean and put together the owner has worked hard to put this game together. You dont have to pay to win to get anything in the game everything obtainable through the game. The game over is just excellent the only sever I ever played that was amazing 👏 

• Like 1

1. Community is excellent, everyone is welcoming and helpful.
2. Drop rates are very fair, you don't feel like you were given an item but you don't have to spend 10's-100's of hours of your life to get it. The sense of achievement is still maintained and I appreciate that a lot.
3. Reliable connectivity. I play from NA East and never experience lag, or stutters. The only time I haven't been able to connect was due to an update, which brings me to point 4,
4. Constant and quality updates. Luna is constantly being updated and improved upon and I truly admire the effort the devs put into this, and they interact with the players and accept feedback regularly.
5. Donor perks. The donor perks here are pretty balanced in my opinion, not too overpowered to be considered pay to win, but more of a quality of life, with most of the benefits being accessible at just $10. You can also buy donor scrolls off people in game so you can gain the benefits just by playing. Kind of like Runescape bonds.

• Like 1

1. Is that Luna is number 1 🙂

2. Player base is helpful and enjoyable to see people who are new or veterans get the chance to feel like a kid or have that nostalgia feeling of getting a pet or a item that they have been searching for.

3. Staff members make sure to keep us entertained with events and updates as fast and as much as possible, and never disappointing.

4. Whether you want to be a f2p player or want to spend a little money to see the benefits of the donor perks, there is always room for everyone.

5. Been here for a year now and I've met a lot of nice and helpful people and consider some of them friends. It's definitely worth the experience for finding an escape from either the real world or just your mind.

#Luna#1