Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Uligy AKA Kyle

Uligy's Staff Application

Your Name: Kyle (Uligy)

Your Location: Ontario, Canada

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 5+hrs Daily ❤️ 

Which role would you like: Player Support

Why Should I Receive This Position: I feel Like I would Benefit and Learn how to help people get unstuck, or if they need info 🙂 

Staff Experience: None, but willing to Adapt

Rs/Rsps Experience: Used to have a C Lv 124 with 1523M+ in bank, max range mage melee, but unable to retrieve the acc 😞
friend gave it to me

Goals: To Help Luna Become #1 By Helping Luna and Other Staff on Making Luna a Great and Responsible Community ❤️ 

Weaknesses: None

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: Ask Politely to Stop and try to defuse the situation, if not controlled, Ill seek to luna smoke or any admin on info what to do 🙂

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: Report to Luna or Smoke Immediately

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: Tbh, id help with what i earned, and tell him to work for stuff. its not hard 🙂 

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? A way to situate things. and if not handled, Warning and Possible Mute

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes Of Course

Edited by Uligy AKA Kyle