Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Shivda

Tasks Only Challenge

So about a week ago I started a challenge account and this thread will be to track progress of it so you guys can enjoy this masochistic idea with me lol

Rules: I'm only allowed to use items I receive from Slayer/Village tasks' kills.

I'm playing on a 1x acc.

I've removed myself from training 'gathering' skills (wc, mining, fishing, thieving) other skills like smithing, cooking etc. CAN be trained but only with bars/ores/fish etc. I receive from drops. 

One exemption I've given myself to make things a tad easier, I "unlock" the ability to buy certain things from stores at certain slayer levels; Steel and Tier 1 runes/arrows at 20 slayer, mith and tier 2 runes/arrows at 40 slayer, Addy and tier 3 runes/arrows at 60 and rune and tier 4 runes/arrows at 80. 

The attached pic is after 25 hours of play time on the acc. Just about to unlock mith.

Thankfully, I got a lucky 108 Rev task which netted me a couple of rune armor sets and a d legs but not much luck after that.

It has been a lot of fun though. 

Edit: I'm also playing mobile only as I have no PC at the moment that isn't a chrome book lol

Screenshot_20220803-112013_Luna.jpg

Edited by Shivda
  • Like 1