Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Picklees

[DO NOT OPEN!!!] Mr P1x - Staff Application

25 years young

Your location:

New Zealand

Average amount of game-play:

Hard to say as it heavily fluctuates, sometimes I'm not online for a week, sometimes I'm actually online for a whole week straight x D

(Assuming we are talking about how active we are on a daily basis) I'd roughly assume 3+ hours a day average, including the times I'm not online for weeks.

Which role would you like/why should I receive this position:

Staff Experience:

N/A

Rs/Rsps Experience:

On and off for about 13-14 years.

Goals:

This is an awfully broad question, but assuming we are talking about goals as a staff member of Luna:

I aim to see minimal toxicity in clan chats, no scamming and bug abusers ruining game and economy, and also for everyone to have a good time on Luna without fear of a potentially bad community, new players especially. I think one of Luna's biggest strengths as an RSPS is our tight-knit community and "kick back" player base so my main aim would be to continue endorsing that.

Weaknesses:

Extremely poor sense of humour, which can sometimes make people laugh too much.

(Sorry if that made you laugh)

Also have a bad habit of talking too much sometimes... LOL!

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying,  he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic...

How would you handle this kind of situation?

Depends on the rules around staff members issuing bans really, but if I were to take a guess... I'd politely warn them 3 times about a potential mute if they carry on with that behavior. Jail-time too if it's not only in the clan chat, and if he continues to abuse on other accounts... Either inform another higher ranked staff member or temp ban until one is online (but I doubt we will ever get to that point (hopefully)).

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?

PK THEM! Or inform another staff member of equal or higher rank than myself for their opinion before making any major decisions, as staff members should know better... Best move forward would be to message Luna on discord if it can wait til Luna is free to reply.

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:

If they don't seem like a beggar to me I'd give them some money making advice, if they seem like they are just begging, I'd recommend sand crabs, ::plunder and ::help or ::guides for some quick starter cash and money making methods.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? 

After their warnings of punishment, I believe they should receive a mute if it's verbal harassment, jail if it is physical harassment or minor bug abuse and ban if it's a major bug abuse.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?

This question isn't very clear, but I try to follow all the rules at all time, even when not pushing a player if that answers the question.

On 10/30/2022 at 1:09 AM, Mr Pickles said:

Oops left out my name: Elijah (IRL) && Mr Picks, Mr Pickles, Mr P1xklees and Cosmetics (In-game)

Hi friend

Nice to meet you, Elijah!Enjoy your gaming adventures, Mr. Pickles, and Mr. P1xklees!

GB whatsapp Apk

Edited by Aakriti