Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Luna

Questions to become part of our staff team.

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name:

Your Location:

Average Amount Of Gameplay:

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position:

Staff Experience:

Rs/Rsps Experience:

Goals:

Weaknesses:

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?

• Like 4

In-Game Name:  999m😃

My Location: London , UnitedKingdom

AVERAGE AMOUNT OF GAMEPLAY:

Right now I'm strongly in maximum i can play during the week Monday- Friday is 1hr :30 Minutes as I have work but on weekends I play now 2hrs to 4hrs .

My play time at the moment is 07 Day  06hr 22min .

Applying for In-game Moderator

I would like this position because I can give a great support to new players/ old players i can learn there needs and give them the possibility of enjoying this amazing server . I can make sure that when I'm around them I can offer them all my knowledge and skills on how to grind and pride there playing experience .

Staff Experience: Ex staff support for Luna .

I have discussed the reason why I haven't been on for a while but the reason was plain and simple family issues. 

Goals

I wouldnt know about everyone's GOALS but my goal as a old member of Luna is to see the server thriving with many new players my goal is also achieving one day to be an Admin if ever needed.  

One of my  dream goal is to also do a 24hr non stop game play experience . 

Weakness

loosing something that i work hard for 

And fearing one day Luna will vanish for ever. 

As a In- Game Moderator : if i would see a player not complying to any rules and ending up being toxic i would unfortunately  have to jail him  and probably mute him if it gets too serious , then I would discuss the situation further upon with Luna , Luna then will decide what needs to be done.

If a player is asking me for free stuff I would not give him any items . Instead I would advice him on how to achieve & grind his levels and items .

No one should ever be harrast by one another if something like this ever happens .if I will have proof then unfortunately I will jail him /her, Automatically mute him/her and discuss this situation further with Luna . Therefore luna will take actions .

As a Moderator it is my duty to moderate the game play experience I will follow any rules that is complied by luna . While complying to the rules I also intent to make this an amazing game play experince and stress free for everybody .

Screenshot_20201121-191824_Luna.jpg

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name: nelson ojeda

Your Location: orlando fl

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 2-4hours daily or more.

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: mod

Staff Experience: none but im willing to learn and grow

Rs/Rsps Experience: 150% rs3 still learning new mechanics in osrs like tob new elf city's etc but I know mainly everything prior to pre eoc.

Goals: at the moment to make out my iron man and stay more active daily while we're growing day by day

Weaknesses: #LEWEAK

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: ask for them to stop and take it towards pm/dm or take actions and try to help them myself if possible. 

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: I will report it asap. As a staff member we have to be more responsible and polite towards others

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: If there new and I'm capable to help out I definitely will if not ill give them pointers on how to make some good starter money/strategies 

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? A verbal warning if it continues to happen after a staff has told them something a mute will be applied. Or jail time if needed.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes I will if they did not listen to me or other staffs trying to make peace I will have to take action and make sure they served there punishment.

Screenshot_20201111-113749_Luna.jpg

Your Name: Lullaby

Your Location: The Netherlands

Average Amount Of Gameplay: A lot, 6+ hours a day

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: Moderator. Been Server Support for a while. I am helping a lot of people, I am nice and I don't curse or fight & I never lie or abuse bugs, instead I tell the staff about them. I've been a big support to the server by both donating and writing guides that are good. I have been finding bugs since the day I arrived & I've helped tweaking bosses and drop rates too.

Staff Experience: Server Support on Luna.

Rs/Rsps Experience: Since 2003, on and off. Maxed an account around summoning time. Played a lot of osrs and built my dream pvm account.

Goals: Luna: Stop everyone from ignoring the rules, including other staff members. Find bugs and help tweaking items and monsters.

Life: Expand my businesses, start investing in apartments.

Weaknesses: I always end up doing multiple things at once, this doesn't work for me.

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: It will depend on how many offenses this person has done, I will use the Luna rules and punishments accordingly. Thus, if it was their first time being toxic I'd mute the person for 1 hour.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: I'll try to gather some evidence, by recording or making a picture of what has happened and report it to Luna immediately.

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: Tell them to either wait for the next giveaway if it will ever happen. And tell them to get their own items by doing slayer and pvm related things.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? Same as the answer 3 questions ago; It will depend on how many offenses this person has done, I will use the Luna rules and punishments accordingly. Thus, if it was their first time being toxic I'd mute the person for 1 hour.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Of course, everyone should be punished equally for their offenses. 
playtime.png.6cf4077ea9fbfd821e9b4776e04dc295.png

Edited by Lullaby
Added pic of playtime
  • Like 1

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name: Vincent

Your Location:Canada

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 3 to 6 hours if not more

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: Mod, been helping out players and just would love to be part of the staff comunity

Staff Experience: been mod before on multiple other servers 

Rs/Rsps Experience: over 17 years of playing runescape on and off

Goals: to better are community and help out the new players

Weaknesses: i only speak French and English

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:you tell them to relax and quit what they are doing, give them a few chances and after that give a 1h mute and so on

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: if i see a staff member abusing his powers i will screen shot the action and get in touch with "Luna"

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:as a new player i would guide them into thieving and slayer for starter gp

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? depending on the type of harassment and how long its been going on for it should be a instant ban as non of the members of are community should get harassed 

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?i definitely would and would not be abusing power 

i also have 9 days of play time

Your Name: Jon

Your Location: US

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 8 hours during the week less during the weekend

Which role would you like: Just looking to help in anyway I can. Specifically dont have in mind. I would like to be a dev eventually as I get further along in my Java language experience

Why Should I Receive This Position: Because I want to be able to keep the server running as efficiently and enjoyable as possible.

Staff Experience: I have experience moderating a Heroes of order and chaos (mobile LOL game) channel that participated in a few other LOL mobile games. This was more of a social moderation then anything but also in creating groups to play together and participate in the game. 

Rs/Rsps Experience: Maxed RS3, decent end game experience osrs minus TOB/COX. RSPS experience played multiple servers never put in as much effort as I have here as the community didnt really float my boat.

Goals: Build up my bank to have all the max gear and and eventually max. Would also like to pursue high ranks in high scores as I really like being 4th in smithing

Weaknesses: I can be super annoying as i really like to talk a lot

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: Keep on answering his question, once he becomes aggressive and toxic depending on the lvl of toxicity could result in a mute. If hes just being rude PM him asking him not to be rude to please and try to solve his dilemma being sure to answer his questions the best of my ability if I cant seek the knowledge elsewhere. If his toxitiy continues after being asked a mute with for an hour and see how he acts after that hour.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: Depends on the level of abuse. Bring it up to them in PM's we are adults and should be able to handle it together. If it continues bringing it up to Father Luna for further discussion

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: Informing them of ::voting and ::help for new players for easily obtainable information and self sustaining.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? According to the rules: 1st offense: 1h mute | 2nd offense 6h mute | 3rd offense: 24h mute and 500 ores jailed. I believe at the discression of the mod in addition with talking to luna if something serious happens a large punshiment can be issued.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes and I wont abuse teleporting cause daddy says not to

Edited by [email protected]

Your Name: Gopher76 

Your Location: North Carolina, USA 

4-5 on a work day and even more on a off day.
Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: Moderator, well I'm a good all around player that can be there when is needed. I've taken several leadership roles in real life. I know how to handle stressful and irrationally decisions. I work amazing under pressure, plus I'm very easy to get along with in general.

Staff Experience: I have none currently but have been considered on several severs

Rs/Rsps Experience:since 2007 I've been playing runescape.

Goals: to be the best staff member I can be of course 

Weaknesses:there is none that I have found just yet, I can handle every situation tp the best of my ability. Of course no one is perfect I under that, but will do my best always.

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: I would at first message him privately telling him how toxic he is being because he may not even know he is doing it. If the person continues to do this I will ask another staff explain the situation and see how do I handle it. A 2nd opinion is always good to have when handling a aggressive situation.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: I would get with them privately and explain and confront him if he keeps doing it I will go to an admin and report that person to a higher power and let them take of the situation.

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: I would politely tell them no they may not have free stuff, they have to earn it/buy it for them selfs.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? I would jail them for a little bit if they continue to do such actions, I will mute them and report them to an admin or higher power and if they tell me to take action I will do what is necessary.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? It would be an honor I will follow all rules If I  don't then I deserve to be striped of my power as well. Everyone need to follow rules and make the community grow and shine as well as prosper. Any rules Luna or an admin put I will follow incoherently.

Screenshot_20210117-092951_Luna.jpg

Edited by Gopher76

Your Name: Jevin

Your Location: EST Indiana, US

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 2-4 Hours a day regularly

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: Whatever you need my assistance with, If you feel I can help with something I would like to be able to help in whatever way you request.

Staff Experience: Ran Minecraft servers, was head staff on Minecraft servers, did minor code edits for Minecraft mods; was applying to be staff on another RSPS and was likely to get it but left that server shortly after as a member of the server who was breaking the rules got off with a slap on the wrist for a bannable offense and shortly there after be promoted to a staff position leading to me losing what little faith i had in the server/

Rs/Rsps Experience: played since 2003 off and on played on a few servers leading to an education on what is good and bad for a server, having watched a couple run themselves into the ground

Goals: Be helpful and help the server continue to grow; personally if I was to become staff I would want to learn more of the technical side.

Weaknesses: I like standards and I like them to be know to all, I dislike when people are held accountable to a different standards.

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: Attempt to deescalate the situation by assisting the player with the information they needed as well as saying the discussion needs to leave help chat as well as help chat is for helping players not fighting, if the issue continues at that point if i had the powers I would mute the player, if not i would report it to someone with that authority.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: Record proof if there is any and pass any information on to Luna to be addressed as Luna sees fit

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: I usually suggest they go for a money making and suggest a couple based on where their account is, once they have the money if I have what they need I will usually give them a good price, depending what all they were trying to get their hands on I might throw them a little extra, if when I suggest a money maker they decline and continue to bug I would remind them not to beg and if that wasn't enough I would reach out to staff about the issue.

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? I would follow whatever standards we're laid out by Luna, however in my opinion it depends on the level of harassment, if its just in chat on the server then a mute would suffice, if it spills over into harassment of the player in game in what they are doing or if it bleeds over into discord then I would privately discuss the issue with Luna as well as what action to take going forward unless there is already a set standard.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Of course otherwise why would I be filling out this application 😛

Your Name:
Oneto99 
Your Location:
Purmerend, the netherlands
7 days a week allot
Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position:
Staff Experience:
I play the game allot and know the game pretty well
Rs/Rsps Experience:
15 years
Goals:
To make luna the best and safest server on the internet 
Weaknesses:
Dont like scammers and bug users
Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:

Ill ask him to stop if the user dont stop
Ill mute the person and report it also to luna
You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:
Report it directly to luna whit a screenshot
A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:
No and i offer him help for make his own stuff
If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?
1hr ban first time otherwise ip ban
Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?

yes, i allways follow the rules

•