Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luna

Questions to become part of our staff team.

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name:

Your Location:

Average Amount Of Gameplay:

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position:

Staff Experience:

Rs/Rsps Experience:

Goals:

Weaknesses:

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?:

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive?

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player?

• Like 4

In-Game Name:  999m😃

My Location: London , UnitedKingdom

AVERAGE AMOUNT OF GAMEPLAY:

Right now I'm strongly in maximum i can play during the week Monday- Friday is 1hr :30 Minutes as I have work but on weekends I play now 2hrs to 4hrs .

My play time at the moment is 07 Day  06hr 22min .

Applying for In-game Moderator

I would like this position because I can give a great support to new players/ old players i can learn there needs and give them the possibility of enjoying this amazing server . I can make sure that when I'm around them I can offer them all my knowledge and skills on how to grind and pride there playing experience .

Staff Experience: Ex staff support for Luna .

I have discussed the reason why I haven't been on for a while but the reason was plain and simple family issues. 

Goals

I wouldnt know about everyone's GOALS but my goal as a old member of Luna is to see the server thriving with many new players my goal is also achieving one day to be an Admin if ever needed.  

One of my  dream goal is to also do a 24hr non stop game play experience . 

Weakness

loosing something that i work hard for 

And fearing one day Luna will vanish for ever. 

As a In- Game Moderator : if i would see a player not complying to any rules and ending up being toxic i would unfortunately  have to jail him  and probably mute him if it gets too serious , then I would discuss the situation further upon with Luna , Luna then will decide what needs to be done.

If a player is asking me for free stuff I would not give him any items . Instead I would advice him on how to achieve & grind his levels and items .

No one should ever be harrast by one another if something like this ever happens .if I will have proof then unfortunately I will jail him /her, Automatically mute him/her and discuss this situation further with Luna . Therefore luna will take actions .

As a Moderator it is my duty to moderate the game play experience I will follow any rules that is complied by luna . While complying to the rules I also intent to make this an amazing game play experince and stress free for everybody .

Screenshot_20201121-191824_Luna.jpg

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name: nelson ojeda

Your Location: orlando fl

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 2-4hours daily or more.

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: mod

Staff Experience: none but im willing to learn and grow

Rs/Rsps Experience: 150% rs3 still learning new mechanics in osrs like tob new elf city's etc but I know mainly everything prior to pre eoc.

Goals: at the moment to make out my iron man and stay more active daily while we're growing day by day

Weaknesses: #LEWEAK

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: ask for them to stop and take it towards pm/dm or take actions and try to help them myself if possible. 

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: I will report it asap. As a staff member we have to be more responsible and polite towards others

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: If there new and I'm capable to help out I definitely will if not ill give them pointers on how to make some good starter money/strategies 

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? A verbal warning if it continues to happen after a staff has told them something a mute will be applied. Or jail time if needed.

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes I will if they did not listen to me or other staffs trying to make peace I will have to take action and make sure they served there punishment.

Screenshot_20201111-113749_Luna.jpg

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name:Vegan Vampir

Your Location: Vancouver  British Columbia 

Average Amount Of Gameplay:4 to 8 hrs daily

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position:Player moderator i feel that i put in alot of time and have alpt of knowledge to suite this role

Staff Experience: Have been A player moderator on an older server aswell as support for players in game and out 

Rs/Rsps Experience: been playing runescape in one form or another for over 14 years 

Goals: to help make lunaors a very healthy and inclusive environment for staff and players

Weaknesses: i do have trouble with my anger sometimes but always try my best to calm myself and not add to the situation 

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: if i had the ability i would teleport to the player and talk to them to try and find out whats really wrong and see if they need someone to just talk to about stuff

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: if i seen staff abusing power i would capture evidence and report to upper staff i.e luna etc

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: tho i wouldnt just give the player free otems i would kindly give then advice on starting and show them around t help there overall experience 

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? Depending on the severity i would apply a short mute to the harassing party if persistent i would jail and talk to upper staff about what to do further

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? When punishment is a neccessary act i would only do what i am aloud to do

Screenshot_20201123-033343_Luna.jpg