Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Luna

25 days of Christmas item event

LUNA.png.114caa1f6d2af547fa7c03877238848c.png

Events.png.d821cfbfbddfdd72a90637c479c3ec09.png

Wintumber tree.png25 days of Christmas!Wintumber tree.png

Its very simple place a comment under this forum post with anything that reminds you about Christmas.
This can include but not limited to a story, a picture a song or certain type of food, anything!

Keep in mind you can only have one entry everyday,
replying on multiple accounts can result in a disqualification of this event!

Wintumber tree.png1 winner per day can win the following item(s):Wintumber tree.png

1st day of Christmas:
Pet Box

Package.png 
Won by @Dbcrazy

2nd day of Christmas:
X2 Ultra Mystery book

Book of arcane knowledge.png

Won by @Purple Guy

3rd day of Christmas:
20M Luna GP

Coins 10000.png

Won by @Capi

4th day of Christmas:
Double Drops scroll x4

afbeelding.png.0417d972ac461dc7cd874da60a3be917.png

Won by @drpain

5th day of Christmas:
Candy Cane

Candy cane.png

Won by @Lullaby

6th day of Christmas:
Purple Party Hat

3pQpnz3.png

Won by @Jevrock

7th day of Christmas:
2x Ultra Mystery Book

Book of arcane knowledge.png
Won by @IGotCleaned

8th day of Christmas:
Yellow Party Hat

jpaFZ1M.png

Won by @Litherial

9th day of Christmas:
20M Luna GP

Coins 10000.png

Won by: @420

10th day of Christmas:
Pet Box
Package.png

Won by: @Dbcrazy

11th day of Christmas:
Bobble Hat & Scarf

qa53Ln7.pngDMdKdL0.png

Won by: @Lukenzo

12th day of Christmas:
Red Party Hat

c1wOmQK.png
Won by: @drpain

13th day of Christmas:
Jester Hat & Scarf

fC7kkjQ.pngGOBPL14.png
Won by: @moldyslimjim

14th day of Christmas:
20M Luna GP

Coins 10000.png
Won by: @drpain

15th day of Christmas:
Inverted Santa Hat

Inverted santa hat.png
Won by: @Dbcrazy

16th day of Christmas:
Double Drops scroll x2

afbeelding.png.aaebaf3483c7c35df56e8c8cc7546fd9.png
Won by:
@Lullaby

17th day of Christmas:
Pet Box

Package.png
Won by:
@Lukenzo

18th day of Christmas:
Blue party hat

dxRNKKP.png
Won by:
@Veganvampire

19th day of Christmas:
$10 Donator Scroll

Coins 10000.png
Won by:
@Phoenix

20th day of Christmas:
Double drops scroll x2 + XP scroll x2

afbeelding.png.cf2b71820b8a0da12bca9fbd82e0b732.png
Won by:
@moldyslimjim

21st day of Christmas:
Ancestral Robe Bottoms

Ancestral robe bottom.png

22th day of Christmas:
Pet Box

Package.png

23rd day of Christmas:
Black Santa Hat

Black santa hat.png

24th day of Christmas:
Santa Hat

Santa hat.png

25th day of Christmas:
{REWARD FOR EVERYONE ONLINE]

Rest of Christmas event:

• Like 2

Going to pick and cut a Christmas tree, with my dad no more of that but trying to not be a grinch 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jevrock said:

This starts on the first right?

Yes but you can leave your story already for the december 1st reward

I remember getting a pet for Christmas, it was a cat called Moon.

Coincidence Luna is a cat and Luna=Moon in Spanish?

Coincidence 1st reward = Pet Box?

Guess not.

reuniting with family members you do not have the chance to see often during the rest of the year, yea its cheesy but thats what makes the holidays so special!

Me & my sister grew up being raised by our grandmother, and she was very much in to traditions and holiday spirit. She had this little green fabric pouch that hung on our wall, and it had little pockets to represent every day of december up until Christmas, and there was a little fabric mouse that would fit into those pockets. Every day me & my little sister would wake up & take turns moving the mouse forward. It was quite a big deal to us then, cause you know how siblings are. So I wake up on Christmas eve jolly as fuck, smelling the aromatics of cinnamon rolls and pie in the air. I get some milk and  absolutely crush 4 cinnamon rolls, before logging on to RuneScape for the Wizard Tower christmas event in I think 2011? Anyways, I totally forgot about the mouse pouch because I had been slacking on completing the event. So im sitting there listenining to dubstep at 9 AM and trying to complete this thing, when out of nowhere, my sister busts my door down. "YOU FORGOT TO MOVE RICHARD (the mouse), SO I DID IT, AND GRANNY SAID I CAN DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW!" my door slams. There's no way this is happening to me I thought, but it was. I rush down stairs and to my horror the mouse has already been moved. I get red as the devils dick before shouting "THATS NOT FAIR! YOU SCAMMED ME!" I raised such a big ruckus that my grandmother let me move the mouse the next day.

This is something that is talked about every year over christmas dinner, I'm now 22 and my sister is 19. It's just something I'll never forget.

Getting a PS2 off my uncle and. Staying up for like 3 days lolz ign xo

Edited by 420

Real crappy picture but the 1st we always start the decorations and this year going to be amazing as my eldest is 3 now so understands christmas a bit better , the pure excitement on his face when we put all the lights up in his room.. No better feeling 

IMG_20201201_154655.jpg

We usually don't have snow until January but it started snowing this morning already. Gonna be a while until it stays though.

I really live christmas cause its a famaly meeting, and it's enjoyable, not to mention the gifts hahaha! ign BlinkAnorack(I can't log in into May main acc in the site) 

I have a story when I search in the I tire house, and I couldnt find the gifts, I was pretty nervous, because I thought I won't recive anything, but then when midnight arrived, there is it, a lot of gifts under the tree, I never i came to realize how they get there, but ye, it was amazing! 

Edited by You

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays and has the best time enjoying the little things that can happen. Live true and prosper my fellow Luna players. And for Luna....Love You Yo!! 😄

I remember one christmas when it was just me, mum and my little brother we had this crazy chimney fire and ended up having most the insides lounge area flooded from the hose and firebrigade trying to put it out. needless to say that christmas even tho i was 6-7 was one that i still remember VERY VIVIDLY. i didnt think much of it back then but we lost all our presents and that year but were lucky enough to still have a home.  things like that have always taught me to be grateful. and to also clean the damn chimmey if i ever have one XD because fires are one of the scariest things that can happen.

i guess the thing is it isnt what you get but who your with and how you appreciate things ❤️