Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Luna

25 days of Christmas item event

My Christmas in nz it snowed and i tried riding up a hill on my bike but the roads were so icy i started slipping backwards about 3/4 the way up and had to struggle up rest of way 😧

Christmas reminds me of getting terrible presents from my nanna like make it your self watch kits and transforming robot toys (not the good kind) when I was past the age of 20 and she had too be told by my mum too stop buying me junk lol but she never listened

Lesss gooo Christmas Eve im all out of stories tbh but you know something that reminds me of Christmas is family bbqs , lunches and dinners and the act of giving ❤️

As a child i reminder putting some milk and cookies out for santa & sitting down with my family watching a flim before bed and spending the night trying to hear if santa have come yet possibly having my parents shout are me to get a bed but waking up in the morning was magical! 

For me this christmas will be most remmberble and amazing for me my son was born 5 months ago and having are first christmas as a family together will be magical to me!

I WISH YOU ALL THE MOST MERRY CHRISTMAS LOTS OF LOVE FROM 001 ❤

Merry christmas all sorry i can annoy yous at times but love yous all and hope you all have a great holiday and day today ❤️ much love and happy days

Cheistnas is over for me but entering because i think tinezones are so different i entered on the 24th for most X.D so merry christmas again to all love yous all

Christmas reminds my drunken dad when I was younger he would dress up as Santa with a sack of presents beer in hand,  and walk into the lounge room too surprise younger nieces and nephews but would be too drunk too walk he would fall over and scare all the kids once he fell over passed out and was asleep for a good hour snoring because he was that pissed lol