Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Luna

25 days of Christmas item event

I love getting out to cut our own Christmas tree here in Canada with my family.
I spend the following day with my fiancee and pup watching Klaus or The Grinch as a start to our Holiday season. 😄

What reminds me of christmas a empty wallet at the end of the month 🤣and my daughter running through the house screaming it is christmas 

Christmas reminds me of my birthday, being around family, and enjoying being able to spend some time with loved ones!

- Nezuko

I enjoy Christmas as it's one of the few holidays where I can almost guarantee I'll be off work and able to spend the time off with people that I enjoy rather than catering to the needs of ones I do not know.
 Christmas should be snowy where I am but it's not this year, I do miss the white Christmas idea.

Is the current equipment interface in the game causing usability issues for players and affecting their overall gaming experience? Should we consider revamping the interface to improve functionality and user-friendliness?