Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Dbcrazy

[SUGGESTION] Clue Scroll + rewards

So I have done a number of Clue scrolls of varying difficulty because I am always after that elusive third-age piece. I have noticed some things I personally find to be irritating and also don't encourage me to continue my treasure trails.

#1 - Rewards

Too often after completing a Hard, Elite or Master Clue Scroll you get rewarded a very small amount of coins, in fairness clue don't take very long to complete. However, getting 20k GP as your only reward for an Elite is... a little disappointing. Perhaps having GP rewards scale such as 50k - 500k scaling with clue difficulty. I also have noticed many clue caskets only giving 1 item rewards, such as coins. Not sure if that one is intended or not.

#2 - Clue Trading

I think it would be really cool to have an NPC at home that will exchange 1 of each clue for a Master Clue (As they are a little rare to get). In addition, giving this NPC to instantly complete any tier clue by using it on him once per day I think would also be a cool touch - you could even capitalize on this and perhaps make it so that every time you vote you are given 1 "Clue completion scroll" that will instantly complete 1 clue of any difficulty. 

#3 - Collection Log

I have also noticed if you receive a reward from 1 tier of clue that is also a part of the rewards for another, it will automatically fill in. Example: I got gilded plate legs from a hard and they show on my collection log for Elite & Master as well. (I'm not sure if that's intended).