Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
Veganvampire

Staff application

Create a new topic and answer all the questions below.
(5 DAYS MINIMUM PLAYTIME!!)
Your Name:Vegan Vampir

Your Location:B.c. Canada 

Average Amount Of Gameplay: 2 to 5 hrs daily 

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: support staff 

Staff Experience: i have mixed experience with minor rsps staff experience 

Rs/Rsps Experience: been playing rs and rsps for over 10 years mainly old school knowledge of bosses and pvm mechanics aswell as all around rs knowledge

Goals: To help make everyones experience fun and memorable aswell as help the server grow as a thriving and accepting community

Weaknesses: i sometimes get to emotional or toxic in certain situations 

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggresive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: i would try to defuse the situation and if that doesnt help i would attempt to talk to the individual who is being toxic seprate from others and see what the problem is

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?: if i see staff abusing power or using his or her powers for corrupt actions i would document the acts and show with proof to upper staff members 

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?: not to give them free stuff but show them how to start there account to gathrr and obtain items on there own

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? First a warning if harrasment continues mute and jail and if harrassment goes further jail until luna or other upper staff can further decide upon wether a ban is warranted 

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? I wll follow thw rules to the letter as i do not wish to corrupt the community i love so much

Screenshot_20210117-222358_Luna.jpg

Edited by Veganvampire