Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
bigfoot

Staff application

Your Name: Marcus vanover IG Bigfoot

Your Location: united states virginia

Average Amount Of Gameplay:5-8 hours, 15 days in game time.

Which role would you like: Why Should I Receive This Position: Supporter, i've always been friendly and super nice ingame 🙂

Staff Experience: Was supporter for two previous Servers, alot of knowlegde of private servers

Rs/Rsps Experience:10 years or more runescape experience 

Goals: To support luna to become top page, and become the number one osrsps ❤️

Weaknesses:bad internet,upgrading soon,

Someone in the Help chat is really annoying, he keeps on asking the same questions and when people tell him to stop he gets aggressive and toxic, how do you handle this situation?: Warn them in chat if they contiune it could lead to a warning or a mute Depending on how Severe Their actions are.

You see a staff member abusing his powers, what do you do and why?:contact a admin/luna right away

A player is asking you for free stuff, what is your response?:Show them where to make money to earn and tell them about money makers and if they need any more help they can pm me

If a player harasses another player, what punishment should they receive? Give them a warning if contiunes might lend to more of a Serious offense,

Will you follow the rules when you punish a player? Yes