Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer. Please use any other browser of your choice, as we do not support Internet Explorer and you may encounter many issues using our website. Thank You.
Sign in to follow this  
crimsontide1997@hotmail.co

Relics

Man i've been looking for a server FOREVER to do relics so maybe since this server is relatively small someone will listen. I think it would be a GREAT idea and attract a lot of people if there was a relic system. One of the mods say it would ruin the economy but WAIT. Leagues is pretty much entirely ironmen right? so the server could have a relic/league mode (you choose it when you make your account at the beginning like you do ironman.) and you cant trade or use the trading post just like an ironman, hence not ruining the economy. Looking online i've seen so many people searching for a server like this and if advertised correctly should bring a lot of people. Relics would be simple upgrades you can add to your character just like in leagues, after you complete a set list of tasks or whatever, that do things like make your weapon attack twice as fast, do 15% more damage, or give you extra crops when farming etc. It would be so much fun and add an exciting twist on the game. Thanks for taking the time for reading this!